100 Happy Users and Post PMF
This is Week 09 of 09 of Astra’s Y Combinator Startup School Journal.
For the last week of SUS, the program focused on what’s next. Assuming you are on your way to achieving product market fit: what’s The Path to $100B; how to deal with the People, Customers, Sales, and How to Win by optimizing yourself.
All really great stuff by the presenters Paul Buchheit (Gmail, YC Partner), Mathilde Collin (Front), and Daniel Gross (Pioneer, formerly YC Partner) respectively! Maybe it was the Midwest connection, but we really enjoyed the vibes and anecdotes from Paul:
- Attended lectures on Tuesday and caught How to Win online
- Office Hours on Thursdays
- Final blog post done!
- Final metrics submitted!
- Intro video uploaded on our SUS company page!
More progress on Sweep Transfers!
- Developed UX for submitting ondemand authorization
- Developed endpoints to submit User’s ondemand authorization to Dwolla
We had less dedicated growth efforts than most weeks, but we captured some cool key milestones and had a case study on Astra published by our partners at Plaid!
- Crossed $20k Transfer Volume
- Crossed 100 Onboarded Users
- Crossed 250 Signed Up Users
- Crossed 350 Accounts Connected
- Tracking $3M in balances
- Article Published: How Astra makes it easier for professionals to achieve their financial goals
Per our refined dashboard, this week’s user stats:
- 252 Total Users (+11)
- 236 Signed Up Users (+9)
- 110 Onboarded Users (+6)
- 64 Verified Users (+3 or 5%)
Follow along with our progress by subscribing to our mailing list.